Thursday, 26 February 2009

Headache gone

I woke up this morning sans headache!  felt groggy though, like my body had been spring cleaning itself during the night on a cellular level.

Haven't really had any cravings today, just happy I can do stuff without a pumping pain in my head.

Had some musli with cranberries and rice milk for Breakfast after my Berroca.  Then had some lemon and honey with hot water.

Just had some couscous with cooked vegetables (mushrooms, long pepper and onion) and some soy sauce.

Now on my second 'coffee substitute' of the day and it's all good.

Got a lot of work on and a very untidy room so best get back to it and get everything organised.

Going out tonight to meet a friend so just water and ice for me! still, I'll make more sense sober.


Ps Thought I would just add I did a 'life expectancy test' last night just for fun, but tried to find the most comprehensive one that was free.

I did 2 versions, one on lent and one on regular diet, here were the results...

Off Lent: 69 years
On Lent: 77 years

The biggest changes I could make to my lifestyle to give me more years was A) loose weight which would give me a massive 5-15 years more life! and B) Cut back on work by working 5 instead of 6 days a week I could give myself 2 extra years!

Try it out for yourselves, if only for a bit of fun (we could all get hit by a bus tomorrow)



No comments:

Post a Comment