Friday, 27 February 2009

Fish!

Today was good.  Didn't get any cravings but didn't get overly hungry either.

Had two bowls of Muesli with Rice milk and then a big ol' dinner of boiled potatoes, Cooked mackerel and mushrooms with peas.  Really REALLY tasty, filled me right up.

Also been drinking more water than I ever have, averaging about 3 big glasses a day so far.

Haven't really had any 'spiritual' moment's yet but then again I have been working all day.

Last night was good, met up with my friend and just drank water, which was, good.  Had some food out as well, couscous with mixed salad leaves and sun dried tomatoes.  MMmmmm...  sun dried tomatoes, they are like the meat equivalent of, I dunno, meat I suppose.  So good.

Came back after and felt just as merry / happy as I would have if I had had a few drinks.


Must just say (as I promised) My housemates Vicki and Alessandra have joined me in lent too!

I can't remember exactly what they have given up but I will let you know next post.

Happy Lenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment