Not entirely true. I'm still pretty pudgy, but none the less feeling like my old self. Well it's Saturday evening here in surprisingly sunny England (for a change) and I'm where I was when I started Lent, my girlfriends flat in Sheffield.
I am looking forward to tomorrow quite a lot, but I am more interested to see how I handle things after lent has ended. I just got through watching Iron Man for the first time (not bad - sorta) and in it he wants an "American Cheeseburger" and they give him a cheap ass Burger king Cheese burger. The kind wrapped in paper.
Now, that got me salivating right away. I want an American Cheeseburger. Can I haz cheezeburger?
I hope not.
Everyone tells me "Wow, you must have great will power". Possibly, but we'll see what tomorrow brings!.
As for tomorrow, I'll post an, erm, post in the morning as we are heading over to my girlfriends parents for Sunday dinner, so I'll get weighed there and take a few pictures to put up for my final official Lent 2009 post. You'll get to know how much weight I have lost exactly and see a good old before and after picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment