Sunday, 15 March 2009

Sunday Sunday...

No signs of cracks yet. Although I have been out of my routine of eating for the past few days. Seem to be only eating one meal a day. Which is odd because I would normally be lowering my fridge and cupboard contents about now.

Don't know if this is due to my stomach shrinking or if I am just running on empty without noticing it. Well, I want to make a nut roast today if at all possible so I am going to see if I can make that and a ton of roasted vegetables.


3 comments:

  1. i made a nut roast yesterday! how did you get on with yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I didn't in the end because I couldn't find a recipe which didn't have bread as it's main ingredient. I couldn't think of a substitute so I just had a salad instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how weird. i don't put bread in mine.....i put lots of nuts (and also sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds) into a food mixer to chop them up into a nice thick powdery substance. you can add oats too.
    Then i fry some chopped up leeks and carrots and then i add them to the nut mixture. You can add a bit more oil if it needs it...or a wee bit of water might work too. I usually use an egg to bind it together but i'm sure you can use water or oil instead.
    Then put it in a heatproof bowl and bake for about half an hour....
    x

    ReplyDelete