Wednesday, 11 March 2009

2 Weeks down, 4.5 to go!

Ah. Two weeks into lent and not doing badly might I say. Well, to me it's either happening or not, I have either given up food or broke lent on some of them. I haven't. It's all good.

I guess I mean it's all going good by the fact I'm not even tempted by anything I have given up. I mean, I do salivate at the smell of other foods, but I don't give in, and this year it seems easier for some reason.

I think the only thing I wouldn't mind having a gulp of is Coffee. Good coffee with full fat dairy milk and a heaped spoonful of brown sugar. MMmmmm.

Anyway,

Here is this weeks shopping, again, I have no idea why i do this, but it seems to be a habit now so might as well keep it up...


















(There's a dinosaur egg in there this week)


So, on Monday I had a fantastic meal. I say fantastic. It was originally going to consist of a cooked piece of mackerel but it turned into this in a few minutes!...


























And I was pretty pleased with the result. Plain cous-cous with cooked mackerel and a tomato - mushroom - onion and garlic sauce! freakin' awsome and so tasty.

Oh yes, I have lost a little bit of weight in the second week also, only a little, but all the same.

Right, onto week three!

No comments:

Post a Comment